About Leeds Junior Conservatoire
Leeds Junior Conservatoire is the home of our weekend music programme, and offers a range of short courses for young musicians aged 9 – 18.
We believe a range of high quality musical experiences are essential for developing and nurturing talented young musicians.
Introduce a young person to the gift of music.Donate Now
Donations will go towards supporting our Leeds Junior Conservatoire Scholarships and Bursary Fund - ensuring music education remains accessible to all young musicians.
Your support will help those who have started to learn an instrument at school, through state funded whole-class tuition, but whose families can’t afford to support their music training once this funding ends.Give Today
“From the age of 9 years old, Leeds Conservatoire has nurtured me as a musician and supported me as a person… The conservatoire has always been a great support for young people (and older). They inspire existing musicians and accepts and supports those who are interested and have a passion. It’s truly an amazing place with incredible people.”
Become a Leeds Junior Conservatoire Champion
Regular donations allow you to spread the cost of your donation and help us to plan ahead for the future.
Starting from as little as £5, monthly donations will ensure we can continue to support talented young musicians to access high quality musical training and performance opportunities.
Support a young person on their musical journey.Set up a Regular Donation
The Difference Your Donation Could Make
- £9 - Cover travel costs for a child and their accompanying parent, for one session
- £25 - Fund a one-to-one instrument or vocal lesson for a student providing tailored support by a specialist tutor, crucial for furthering talent
- £50 - Give a young musician the skills to improve their Aural Skills by covering a place on our intensive 4-week short course
- £100 - Provide help towards the cost of a musical instrument, ensuring a child is able to practise their instrument at home between classes
The support of our generous donors and supporters is central to the success of Leeds Junior Conservatoire. We value that our donors share our vision in making music accessible to all and support us in ensuring the sustainability of music education for generations to come.
Thank you for being part of our journey.Get In Touch
Make a Donation
1. Download, print and complete this form.
2. Send completed form and cheque to:
The Development Office
3 Quarry Hill
Please make cheques payable to Leeds Conservatoire.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact the Development Office on email@example.com.